Monday, January 02, 2006

LOVE QUOTES

Love Quotes
-------------


Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Leo Buscaglia

-

Paradise is always where love dwells.
Jean Paul F. Richter
-

There are no little events with the heart. It magnifies everything; it places in the same scales the fall of an empire of fourteen years and the dropping of a woman's glove, and almost always the glove weighs more than the empire.
Honore de Balzac
-

Little Things Mean A Lot

Blow me a kiss across the room;
Say I look nice when I'm not.
Touch my hair as you pass my chair:
Little things mean a lot.

Give me your arm as we cross the street; Call me at six on the dot.
A line a day when you're far away;
Little things mean a lot.

Give me your hand when I've lost the way; Give me your shoulder to cry on.
Whether the day is bright or gray,
Give me your heart to rely on.

Give me the warmth of a secret smile,
To show me you haven't forgot;
For now and forever, for always and ever, Little things mean a lot.

Words/music by Edith Lindeman and Carl Stutz Copywrite 1954
-

A woman would like to live her whole life experiencing romantic love-and that's not shallow sentimentality because God made women to be loved. If you have lost all traces of your romantic days of courtship, you are a big loser. Sex, love, and romance are not always synonymous but they can be, and they are for the complete man.

Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration, Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.

Charles Stanley ( A Man's Touch
)
-

Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock. Across the barriers of time and the ultimate destiny, love persists, for the home of the beloved, absent or present, is always in the mind and heart.
Absence does not diminish love.
Mary Parrish (MaCalls Magazine)
-

How many loved your moments of glad grace.
And loved your beauty with love false or true.
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
W.B. Yeats (The Countess Kathleen)
-
-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: