Monday, January 23, 2006

Some funny SMS's.....

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !


I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !


The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !


A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding


This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.


Intelligent Man + Intelligent Woman = Romance. Intelligent Man + Stupid Woman = Pregnancy. Stupid Man + Intelligent Woman = Affair. Stupid Man + Stupid Woman = Marriage !


Khuda kare tera mobile kho jaye. Mile mujhe aur mera ho jaye. Karu SMS ladkion ko naam tera aae. Maar tujhe pade aur kaleja mera thanda ho jae.


Every morning u r the 1st thing that comes 2 my mind. I wish I could start my day with U in my bed. I jus luv ur feel to my lips. U jus make my day. I love U NESCAFE


Birds love you, monkeys love you, hippos love you, snakes love you, tortoise love you, giraffe loves you..... Please go back to ZOO, they all really miss U!


Ur smile can be compared with Flowers, Ur voice can b compared with a cuckoo, Ur innocence can b compared with a baby, but in foolishness... You've got no comparisons !


You = cute ; You = hot ; You = sweet ; You = intelligent ; You = amazing ; You = perfect ; Me = liar.


I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful. Then I look at you...... I ...... I ....... I rather look at the stars again !



Santa singh tells his girlfriend, "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home". When she goes the next day to his home....... There was NO ONE at home


Aahat si koi aye to lagta hai ki tum ho. Hawa koi lehrayi to lagta hai ki tum ho. Ab tum hi batao, kya tum kisi BHOOT se kam ho ?


Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No It's b'coz... Timepass ke liye koi BAKRA chaiye !


I wanted to kill the sweetest, smartest and most beautiful person on this earth. But then, I thought........... Suicide is a crime !


Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Moti hamar kutte ka naam !


Gandhi bhi chala gaya, nehru bhi mar gaya, subhash bose ka bhi kuchh pata nahi, aur meri bhi tabiyat thik nahi hai.... pata nahi desh ka ab kya hoga.


Zindagi mein teen cheezen kabhi bhi aa sakti hain..... PAISA..... MAUT..... Aur..... Aur..... Aur..... Mera SMS !


Hi! I am a virus & I am entering ur brain right now... Wait, hold on, Sorry, Unable to find ur brain.... I'm leaving now !


I saw you on the road that day. U were looking so fine. Ur face So divine. Ur walk so perfect. My heart started tossing a sweet song.... Who let the dogs out ??!


Santa Singh once went out to a movie from 9 to 12 but came out from the hall at 10. Why ?? Because, the name of the movie was DASTAK !


Arz kiya hai, Door se dekha to sntra tha, pass jake dekha to sntra tha, chil ke dekha to bhi sntra tha, Khake dekha to bhi sntra tha. Wah kya sntra tha !


I have bought new camera, So please smile..... Click !..... Sorry bhoot ka photo nahin aata.


Johny Walker : Mere pass bangla hai, gadi hai, bank loker hai, Kya hai tumhare pass ? Johny Leaver : Mere pass in sabki chabi hai !


Ek tum ho ki kitne acche ho, 1 tum ho ki kitne pyare ho, 1 tum ho ki kitne sunder ho, 1 tum kitne sacche ho, 1 hum hai ki jhooth bolte ja rahe hain.


Suraj Hua Madham , chand bhi chalne laga, mein thehra raha, zamin chalne lagi, sajna kya yehi pyaar hai ?? Nalayak, yeh pyar nahi EARTHQUAKE hai ! BHAAG !


Jab Jab tum angdai lete ho dam hamara nikal jata hai. Aye Jalim Deodrant lagane me tumhara kya jata hai ?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: